Help us support survivors of family and sexual violence.
Femili PNG provides services to survivors of family and sexual violence for free. Donations help us to keep our doors open.
Donations through the website are to Friends of Femili PNG, a registered Australian charity that supports Femili PNG.
Donations of $2 or higher are tax-deductible in Australia.
To make a donation directly to Femili PNG in Papua New Guinea, please contact us.
How your donation will help
Your donation will help us continue to support survivors of family and sexual violence in PNG.
We provide our case management services free of charge to all survivors. Your donation can help us make a difference.
Here are some ways that your donation can help:
- Provide case management services to survivors of family and sexual violence.
- Fund business start-up kits that financially empower survivors to make a living and escape the cycle of violence.
- Run outreach and awareness sessions, helping more people understand that they too can escape violence
- Support service providers, to ensure survivors receive the best help possible.
- Build the long-term organisational sustainability of Femili PNG, to ensure that this local PNG NGO can continue operations into the future.