We work to improve responses to family and sexual violence (FSV) in Papua New Guinea.
We do this important work in many ways, including by:
- Empowering and assisting survivors of FSV to get the help that they need through case management.
- Working with other service providers to get the best outcomes for survivors.
- Providing training and support to partners and service providers.
- Conducting outreach and awareness to send a message that violence is not acceptable.
- Advocating for the rights of all Papua New Guineans to be safe and free from violence.