Finally! After having to cancel in 2020 we are excited that the 2021 Marathon Festival is on again.
Join the Femili PNG team and participate in the Canberra Times Marathon Festival on 11 April 2021 (subject to Covid restrictions at the time of the event). Please join us in our fundraising efforts to support survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea.
The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities with a choice of events including a kids fun run (2km), 5.3km course, 10km course, Half Marathon (21.1km), Marathon (42km) and Ultra Marathon (50km).
To run and fundraise, simply:
Register with the Femili PNG team for the Canberra Times Marathon Festival:
- On the Canberra Marathon Festival website, click on “Register now”.
- Read through the instruction page and select “Continue” at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Individual” and “I’m part of a Team”
- On the next page, type in “Run for Femili PNG”
- Complete your details as prompted, select your desired distance, complete payment and you’re ready to run.
To fundraise on behalf of Femili PNG:
- Visit the Femili PNG 2021 team fundraising website, and click on “Sign Up”. You can sign up through Facebook or by entering your email contact details.
- You can then create your publicly available profile, by entering your name, photo, why you are fundraising, and your fundraising goal.
- Click on “Create Profile”, and you will see the link for your profile page to share with your potential sponsors!
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact [email protected].
Not interested in running but want to donate to the team? Visit our fundraising site to make a donation.
We look forward to seeing you there!