As our first fundraising venture in 2019, the Friends of Femili PNG will be entering a team in the Canberra Times’ Australian Running Festival on 13 – 14 April, 2019.
The event is suitable for people of all ages and abilities with a choice of events including a 5km course (with provision for strollers and wheelchairs), 10km course, Half Marathon (21.1km), Marathon (42km) and Ultra Marathon (50km).
All funds raised will go to support survivors of family and sexual violence in Papua New Guinea.
To start running and fundraising, simply –
Register with the Femili PNG team for the Australian Running Festival:
- On the Australian Running Festival website, click on “Enter Now” on the menu.
- Select “Individual” and tick “I’m part of a Team”
- On the next page, type in “Run for Femili PNG”
- Complete your details as prompted, select your desired distance, complete payment and you’re ready to run.
Register to fundraise on behalf of Femili PNG:
- Visit the Run for Femili PNG 2019 team website, and click on “Sign Up”. You can sign up through Facebook or by entering your email contact details
- You can then create your publicly available profile by entering your name, photo, why you are fundraising and your fundraising goal
- Click on “Create Profile”, and you will see the link for your profile page to share with your potential sponsors!
If you have any queries or would like further information, please contact [email protected]
Not interested in running but want to donate to the team? Visit https://runforfemilipng2019.raisely.com/ to make a donation.
We look forward to seeing you there!